If not available then manually download and install the update file from below. Additionally, you can flash the Fastboot ROM as well if you’re on a developer ROM. Rather than taking unknown tool help for flashing your valuable handset, there is a great benefit with the option download Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool. But the thing is it exclusively adds
It works best with MIUI devices (smartphones, tablets, Xiaomi, Pocophone, Redmi). Some functionalities might be compatible with other Xiaomi devices (Android one ones for example, or Blackshark). Some might work even with other brand devices, but this tool is not designed to do that, so please use it with Xiaomi devices. No smartwatches, TVs or any other type of device are supported. Xiaomi devices awesome in hardware quality/price ratio, but when it comes to software anyone should be able to customize his own device and get the best experience out of it. XiaoMiTool V2 was designed to take this service to a next level, with better graphical interface, better portability, more stability and more upgradability.
If you are already using Custom OS, move to the next method. Now download the ADB drivers and Mi Flash tool on your windows from the above mention links. So every time you want to force update your phone to the latest available software, you can follow the steps in this brief tutorial. Xiaomi Redmi 7A Stock ROM Download (Latest Update) – The Xiaomi Redmi 7A has a great stock ROM packed with features, performance, stock firmware ROM and stability. Its operating system provides a lightning-fast, highly efficient, and user-friendly experience.
- Update LG firmware may be needed for anyone who uses the firm s gadgets and products for extended period of time.
- We have shared the ROM as a zip package that contains the EU ROM, Fastboot Tool, USB Driver, and How-to install Manuals.
- You will receive a full package including a flash file, flash tool, and USB drivers to unlock or flash any Android device manually.
Then navigate to the location where the Fastboot ROM was extracted, select the folder (do not select the ‘images’ folder instead), and click ‘OK’. In case it shows a yellow-colored triangular warning sign, you will need to install the USB drivers first. As soon as the tool is launched, it should prompt you to install the USB drivers or just click the ‘Driver’ option in the Mi Flash Tool’s interface. Finally, click ‘Install’ to install the latest Xiaomi USB drivers on your computer. This will also allow you to restore all your data in case you do choose to wipe off the device completely during the flashing process. The instructions below will guide you through the complete process of installing MIUI Fastboot ROM using the Mi Flash Tool on any Xiaomi, Redmi, or Poco device in a step-by-step manner.
- for several devices that do not share the same kernel source, aim for 75GB-100GB.
- Interrupting the firmware installation means bricking your phone.
- You have successfully flashed a fastboot ROM on Xiaomi.
- So, the next step is to extract the contents of the package (decompress it) to get the actual firmware files you’ll need for flashing.
Four phones (Redmi 7A, Vivo Z1 Pro, Samsung Galaxy M40, Xiaomi Mi CC9) and a fitness band (Xiaomi Mi Band 4) now have a home on the XDA Forums. Kernel sources for the Motorola Moto E7 series and several Xiaomi phones, including the Mi Note 10 Lite, are now available for download. Four phones (Redmi 7A, Vivo Z1 Pro, Samsung Galaxy M40, Xiaomi Mi CC9) and a fitness band (Xiaomi Mi Band 4) have been added to the XDA Forums.